The Chiefs are committed to a variety of charity, educational, environmental and community projects within our region each season.
If you are planning an event that you would like us to consider as part of our Chiefs in the Community programme, please note the following:
To be considered we ask that you meet the following criteria:
- Official charity, school or club within the Chiefs region (the Chiefs region is located within our provincial rugby union boundaries which encompasses Counties Manukau, Waikato, Bay Of Plenty, Thames Valley, King Country and Taranaki
- The request must benefit more than one person
- The request is made during the Chiefs season being December 2016 – July 2017
- The request is made atleast four weeks prior to the community event
- All applications will receive an email back to confirm receipt.
- We get a large number of requests for player appearances and fundraising items, and we are sincerely sorry that we simply cannot fulfil them all.
- We regret that no individual Give a Little fundraiser pages or requests for financial support will be considered.
- We appreciate your understanding that we may not be able to assist your particular cause and wish you well with your fundraising.
If your request has met the criteria please fill out the form below